Monday, May 7, 2007

Data Entry Opportunities .. What A Scam

We have all come across the sites that claim that you can make thousands of dollars a week spending a few minutes a day whenever you want to. Most of these sites call themselves data entry opportunities. They tell you that if you can type an email you can do the job and make thousands of dollars a week. The information that is not shared prior to buying into the company is that you need to spend a great deal of money posting the advertisements that you type up.

I paid to learn more about the data entry positions.In the hype portion, I was told that all I needed to do was to fill out forms and post them on the internet. I was not told that I first had to pay to get the forms and then had to pay to post them. I also had to research which company had the greatest potential of helping me recoup my money as well as make a profit. It was a very complicated and misleading experience.

No comments: