Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Survey Opportunities...What A Joke!

The next pitfall that I fell into in trying to make money online was the completion of surveys. This is the biggest rip off that there is on the internet. For one thing you can join companies to get mailed the surveys without going through a third party. The third party has you pay money then they simply give you the websites of the survey companies. I ended up spending money joining music and make up clubs as well as ordering magazines. There was one survey that I took that I was paid $1.50 for taking. The third party company stated that you could make hundreds of dollars a week spending fifteen to twenty hours. This was not a sure bet in making money online for me. The person that was making money online in this case was the one that found the survey takers for the companies, who in turn bought from the companies.

No comments: